Yugioh Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yugioh Rpg

Yugioh Rpg Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» DUEL ME IF U DARE
Game play as well as card listings. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:27 pm by ahmedrpg

» Duel Disk Shop
Game play as well as card listings. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:52 pm by Rafael Saldivar

» Duel Runner Shop
Game play as well as card listings. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:50 pm by Rafael Saldivar

» Ancient Power
Game play as well as card listings. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:48 pm by Rafael Saldivar

» yugi's applicaiton
Game play as well as card listings. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:47 pm by Rafael Saldivar

» Rafael's Registration
Game play as well as card listings. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:43 pm by Rafael Saldivar

» Duel Academy Application
Game play as well as card listings. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:38 pm by Rafael Saldivar

» I declare myself an Admin
Game play as well as card listings. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 1:05 pm by Rafael Saldivar

» Rafael's Friends
Game play as well as card listings. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 6:59 am by Rafael Saldivar

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 70 on Wed May 13, 2015 9:59 pm

Game play as well as card listings.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kale

Kale

Male Number of posts : 42
Deck Name : Treacherous Destiny
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Rpg Status
Dp:: 0
Progress:
Game play as well as card listings. Left_bar_bleue1/3Game play as well as card listings. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/3)
Lvl: 1

Game play as well as card listings. Empty
PostSubject: Game play as well as card listings.   Game play as well as card listings. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 11:39 pm

Hello new here and I have already looked at quite a bit so far that you guys have here. I have read the rules and such and find them rather confusing based on how I know how to play the Yugioh TCG game. Now I know this is merely a forum with its own rules and such but I was wondering about the standardization of effect and normal monsters.

I wish to know whether normal effect monsters are being treated as normal monsters or merely normal cards compared to "God Cards".

Also I wish to know about the concept of magic and trap cards as well as sets from the actual TCG game.

I wish to know just how far do we go set wise. As in Crossroads of Chaos, The Duelist Genesis, Light Of Destruction, Phantom Darkness, ect...

Also I read something about random card generator involving parks and such. Now I know we start with 5000 DP or so and we buy packs with DP points, but I wish to know just how we exactly know what comes in what, which once again opens up the idea of the TCG sets. Do we just get random cards from packs, are there card lists for sets, usage of the real sets, or merely random cards.

I have other questions but I do not wish to swarm you all at once so I will leave it at this for now.
Back to top Go down
Minamino
Controller Moderator
Minamino

Male Number of posts : 654
Deck Name : Mind Trick*
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Rpg Status
Progress:
Game play as well as card listings. Left_bar_bleue1/3Game play as well as card listings. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/3)
Lvl: 4

PostSubject: Re: Game play as well as card listings.   Game play as well as card listings. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:58 pm

Yeah , Cove should answer. At this moment we use only normal monsters. I think every set haves diffrent cards . I think Cove's using a card generator . Smile We are waiting for your answer Cove.
Back to top Go down
Cove
Admin
Cove

Male Number of posts : 996
Deck Name : Ultimate Offender
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Rpg Status
Progress:

PostSubject: Re: Game play as well as card listings.   Game play as well as card listings. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 3:44 pm

Ok Here Goes:
This Forum Only Uses Normal Monsters.Effect,Fusion,Ritual And Synchron Monsters Are Still In Play But Are Treated As Normal Monsters And Have No Effects.
At This Stage There Are No Magic And Trap Cards.
The Cards Used In This Forum Use A Random Card Generator From Another Forum And Only Goes In Order Of Rarity Of The Cards So There Is No Set The Pictures Are There For The Sake Of It.Try To Think Of The Packs In Their Rarity And Not The Pictures Given.
I Believe You Have Another Question?
Back to top Go down
https://yugioh-rpg.rpg-board.net
Kale

Kale

Rpg Status
Progress:

PostSubject: Re: Game play as well as card listings.   Game play as well as card listings. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:25 pm

Well yes, it involves the random card generator. It seems to merely give out the same, or at least close to the same, cards out. None of them are from the selected sets. This makes me think 'eh so there really isn't any difference between anyones decks'. Is there possibly a better system to be used.

Also I would like a link to the site where the generator is. More or less to see if I can make one of my own based on all of the sets. Also I was wondering if we were ever planning in using the effects of effect monsters at any point in the future, which also goes for magic and trap cards?

Also there is the question of how we draw. Do you put that through the generator system as well based on the cards we have in our deck?
Back to top Go down
Cove
Admin
Cove

Rpg Status
Progress:

PostSubject: Re: Game play as well as card listings.   Game play as well as card listings. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:42 pm

I'll Try Finding A Link But It Is Very Difficult To Make Your Own So Far There Only 4 Made I Use 3 Of Them And Another Is Fan Made With Cards They Selected.I Will Try To Make My Own In Which I Can Use The Selected Sets But For Now The Forum Is Like How It Is.
Maybe Selected Effects Can Be Used But It Will Be Difficult And I Would Literally Think Of A Way And Then Revamp The Whole Dueling System And Way Of Dueling.This Is The Same For Magic And Trap Cards.
I Have Viewed Many Manual Forums And The System I Use For Dueling Is Around Top Range For Forums At The Moment For Better Online Forum Dueling The Forum Would Have To Be Connected To Or Be Battle City Forums Which Use The KCVDS Online Dueling System.
For The Deck It Would Be Very Difficult To Use A Random Card Generator For The Deck Considering Each Member Would Need A Individual Generator And I Would Have To Edit It As Their Decks Changed.
So I Use A Simple Random Number Generator From 1-30

Any Other Questions?
Back to top Go down
Kale

Kale

Rpg Status
Progress:

PostSubject: Re: Game play as well as card listings.   Game play as well as card listings. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:54 pm

No not at the moment. But I thank you for going through the trouble of answering my questions.

As for me I best get started on my duels.
Back to top Go down
Cove
Admin
Cove

Rpg Status
Progress:

PostSubject: Re: Game play as well as card listings.   Game play as well as card listings. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:20 pm

GL Smile
Back to top Go down
Tony

Male Number of posts : 1
Deck Name : Rely
Registration date : 2010-06-22

Rpg Status
Dp:: 5000
Progress:
Game play as well as card listings. Left_bar_bleue3/3Game play as well as card listings. Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

PostSubject: Re: Game play as well as card listings.   Game play as well as card listings. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:56 pm

I'm new here and I don't know how to start the actual game. Can you help me out?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game play as well as card listings.   Game play as well as card listings. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game play as well as card listings.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yugioh Rpg :: Yugioh Rpg :: Questions-
Jump to: