Yugioh Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yugioh Rpg

Yugioh Rpg Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» DUEL ME IF U DARE
Misami-Chan (Look out, for a REAL rper has joined the Fray!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:27 pm by ahmedrpg

» Duel Disk Shop
Misami-Chan (Look out, for a REAL rper has joined the Fray!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:52 pm by Rafael Saldivar

» Duel Runner Shop
Misami-Chan (Look out, for a REAL rper has joined the Fray!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:50 pm by Rafael Saldivar

» Ancient Power
Misami-Chan (Look out, for a REAL rper has joined the Fray!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:48 pm by Rafael Saldivar

» yugi's applicaiton
Misami-Chan (Look out, for a REAL rper has joined the Fray!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:47 pm by Rafael Saldivar

» Rafael's Registration
Misami-Chan (Look out, for a REAL rper has joined the Fray!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:43 pm by Rafael Saldivar

» Duel Academy Application
Misami-Chan (Look out, for a REAL rper has joined the Fray!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:38 pm by Rafael Saldivar

» I declare myself an Admin
Misami-Chan (Look out, for a REAL rper has joined the Fray!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 1:05 pm by Rafael Saldivar

» Rafael's Friends
Misami-Chan (Look out, for a REAL rper has joined the Fray!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 6:59 am by Rafael Saldivar

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 70 on Wed May 13, 2015 9:59 pm

Misami-Chan (Look out, for a REAL rper has joined the Fray!!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Misami-Chan

Misami-Chan

Male Number of posts : 4
Deck Name : Dunno yet, i'll have to work on that through rp, probably a cute-creature based deck
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Rpg Status
Dp:: 5000
Progress:
Misami-Chan (Look out, for a REAL rper has joined the Fray!!) Left_bar_bleue3/3Misami-Chan (Look out, for a REAL rper has joined the Fray!!) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
Lvl: 1

Misami-Chan (Look out, for a REAL rper has joined the Fray!!) Empty
PostSubject: Misami-Chan (Look out, for a REAL rper has joined the Fray!!)   Misami-Chan (Look out, for a REAL rper has joined the Fray!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:08 am

Duelist Name: Misami Hirokutora
Nickname(s):[b] Misami-Chan, Misa Misa, Sami (only 1 person calls her that)
[b]Age:
6 ½
Appearance:
Misami-Chan (Look out, for a REAL rper has joined the Fray!!) Child-2
Please go by the description, NOT the picture

Misami is a cute child who appears to be around the age of five or six. She has an adorable smile and shows extreme cuteness. Her eyes are a vibrant blue, and her glowing pink, long hair go great with it. Misami prefers to keep her hair wrapped up in a pony tail, and her hair reaches to just past the end of her neck. Clothing wise, she loves to wear pink since after all, it is her favorite color. Misami loves wearing skirts, and is known to wear them even on cold days. Overall, Misami is a completely adorable child.
Personality: Misami is as sweet and innocent as she looks. She acts as young as she appears, and she uses that to her advantage quite well. She is a bit childish too, but for her age more mature then most. Its rare actually for Misami to cry when she doesn’t get what she wants, and when she does, she has to REALLY REALLY want whatever it is. Dueling wise, she is young and inexperienced, although that is the case, she has this gigantic love for dueling, and would do whatever it took to become a duelist.
Duel Record (after acceptance)
Win: --
Lose: --
Duelist Powers: Misami was gifted with strange abilities. As she dueled, she found her monsters she summoned to be more then monsters. When she summoned a creature, the creature would look back at her, and smile. Although when they did damage, it would sting a little, Misami has some control over weaker monsters. Her ability is nowhere as powerful as a full on duel psychic, and she has never been shunned for her abilities as a result.
History:
Brother’s Disappearing Act

Jukan Hirokutora was the name of a long reigning champion for a couple years in a lesser dueling league. It wasn’t really anything significant; he was just champion of a league with about 15 people. Jukan was said to be un-defeated, and was encouraged to go pro, and face greater challenges. Despite the constant pushing, Jukan refused to go, and the only reason he would give was he didn’t want his kid sister to see him in action since going pro would mean being broadcasted on TV. He knew his sister watched pro dual matches, and knew she loved dueling. But the thing was, Jukan didn’t feel his deck had that much potential, and he feared letting his sister down on national television.

Misami loved dueling with a passion, and had even collected her own cards. Although it was a beginner deck, and with no cards that were all that good, she loved it and used it as much as she could. Misami loved her brother more than anyone. With her parents being deceased several years ago, she only had her older brother to take care of her, he was all she knew, and all she do was love him, and try to be like him. Her duel deck was special to her, when she dueled her brother, she would sometimes win against him. Although he was obviously holding back, she still took pride in the times she won. When she took on duelists of her own age, she only ever lost twice, and to the same person, this person she considered to be her best friend.

One day when she became five years old, her brother Jukan who had taken care of her for years after her parents passed away simply vanished. Only a note was left for her. This note read

Dear Misami.
I know this is sudden, but something has come up. I have pulled some strings, and have enrolled you into Duel Academy upon reaching the age of six. The beginning of the next up-coming semester, you will receive everything you need to enter Duel Academy. I’m really sorry Misami, I know your young, and I’m the only family left to take care of you, but I must do this myself, if I don’t, I’ll never know what kind of duelist, or person I really am. I have made arrangements; my best friends will be tending to you until you can be officially enrolled into the academy. I have enrolled you as a possible prodigy-level duelist, and you will be watched closely. You always wanted me to go pro, well I’m afraid I can’t do that. So I’m entrusting you. If you feel you have what it takes, go for the pro’s, even if I’m not their teaching you every move I have. Your cute and sweet, use this to your advantage, do what I am unable to do and reach for the stars. Even if I’m not here, please understand Misami, Onii-chan will always be here watching your every move as you make it.

Your loving Onii-can
Jukan

Misami was heartbroken, but she knew what she had to do. She would begin preparations for when her enrolment was official. There was a bit of controversy about this, but it was truly made official, Misami was to be enrolled into the academy on the day she turned six years old.

Emerging Abilities

Four months later, Misami had been training using her practice deck. Training with her best friend, she was able to gain new skills. As she trained, she began to grasp the concept of the different card type, as well as how to utilize effect monsters, spell and traps as well. She became better and better at strategy, and even came to the point where she was soon able to defeat her friend whom she always was bested by. Her brother’s dream for her became her dream. She wasn’t sure what exactly Jukan was doing at the time, but she knew he was watching her improve somewhere, wherever he was.

As she trained, she began feeling weird. One day, she summoned a weak creature, a non-effect fairy type. AS she was picking out her strategy, the fairy began flying around Misami in circles, as though to have come alive! Misami at first was standing still in shock, but as the fairy flew around her, she started giggling, and even held out her hand. The fairy actually landed on her hand and smiled at her. Misami was in shock, it was a duel spirit, a monster come to life! As she dueled, she noticed the same thing with her other monsters, it would seem the cards she plays would actually come to life. But she realized that with the monsters being real, so was the damage. Her monsters were relatively weak, and cute none the less, but it would still bruise if hit with an attack. As a result, she decided to stick with monsters that wouldn’t cause too much harm when used. This would include spells, traps, and effects too. Dispite this, Misami was never shunned or called a monster, out loud at least.

People began to resent Misami, and hate her for her abilities. They feared her ability, and this fear turned to hate. They talked behind her back, but would never say anything directly to her. Her abilities seemed to be stable, but the questions everyone asked was how long would this be the case? Fortunately, Misami was too young and naïve to realize what everyone was thinking, and saying about her. She never sensed any fear, her personality stayed the same, but more loving in a way. She would start summoning monsters outside duels just to play with the spirits she called forth. Misami really loved her abilities, and she played around with them until the day came, she was to be officially enrolled into Duel Academy.

Questions:

1. How do we know what starter cards we get?
2. How can we customize a deck to match our strategy without buying a bunch packs and picking from them?
3. I CAN rp all this stuff out can’t I? I’m an rper, I wana make sure I can rp out every move I make….
4. Can I help out with the systems and such without being accused of being a know it all, and being banned for being bossy? (this has happened a lot to me)

Last edited by Misami-Chan on Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Minamino
Controller Moderator
Minamino

Male Number of posts : 654
Deck Name : Mind Trick*
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Rpg Status
Dp:: 0
Progress:
Misami-Chan (Look out, for a REAL rper has joined the Fray!!) Left_bar_bleue1/3Misami-Chan (Look out, for a REAL rper has joined the Fray!!) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/3)
Lvl: 4

PostSubject: Re: Misami-Chan (Look out, for a REAL rper has joined the Fray!!)   Misami-Chan (Look out, for a REAL rper has joined the Fray!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:48 am

Nice. Post a picture at 'looks'.

To be honest I wasn't online here for a long time I'm not sure what answers I should give to you.
Once your character created you'll get points that you'll use to buy cards.
Back to top Go down
Misami-Chan

Misami-Chan

Deck Name : Dunno yet, i'll have to work on that through rp, probably a cute-creature based deck

Rpg Status
Progress:
Misami-Chan (Look out, for a REAL rper has joined the Fray!!) Left_bar_bleue3/3Misami-Chan (Look out, for a REAL rper has joined the Fray!!) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

PostSubject: Re: Misami-Chan (Look out, for a REAL rper has joined the Fray!!)   Misami-Chan (Look out, for a REAL rper has joined the Fray!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:46 pm

I have found myself able to more easily describe what my character looks like then get a picture, why am i required to have one to be approved if i may ask?
Back to top Go down
Minamino
Controller Moderator
Minamino

Rpg Status
Progress:
Misami-Chan (Look out, for a REAL rper has joined the Fray!!) Left_bar_bleue1/3Misami-Chan (Look out, for a REAL rper has joined the Fray!!) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/3)

PostSubject: Re: Misami-Chan (Look out, for a REAL rper has joined the Fray!!)   Misami-Chan (Look out, for a REAL rper has joined the Fray!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:02 am

Cove's rules. I'm just a controller moderator.
Back to top Go down
Misami-Chan

Misami-Chan

Rpg Status
Progress:

PostSubject: Re: Misami-Chan (Look out, for a REAL rper has joined the Fray!!)   Misami-Chan (Look out, for a REAL rper has joined the Fray!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:35 pm

edited!! But know i do not go by the picture for my character, go by the written description. If thats asking a lot, sorry for not liking to use pictures over words
Back to top Go down
Minamino
Controller Moderator
Minamino

Rpg Status
Progress:

PostSubject: Re: Misami-Chan (Look out, for a REAL rper has joined the Fray!!)   Misami-Chan (Look out, for a REAL rper has joined the Fray!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:19 pm

Accepted , I guess. cove will make your inventory topic. (If he'll come back.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misami-Chan (Look out, for a REAL rper has joined the Fray!!)   Misami-Chan (Look out, for a REAL rper has joined the Fray!!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Misami-Chan (Look out, for a REAL rper has joined the Fray!!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yugioh Rpg :: Yugioh Rpg :: Duelist Aplications-
Jump to: