Yugioh Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yugioh Rpg

Yugioh Rpg Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» DUEL ME IF U DARE
Nicole's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:27 pm by ahmedrpg

» Duel Disk Shop
Nicole's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:52 pm by Rafael Saldivar

» Duel Runner Shop
Nicole's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:50 pm by Rafael Saldivar

» Ancient Power
Nicole's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:48 pm by Rafael Saldivar

» yugi's applicaiton
Nicole's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:47 pm by Rafael Saldivar

» Rafael's Registration
Nicole's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:43 pm by Rafael Saldivar

» Duel Academy Application
Nicole's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:38 pm by Rafael Saldivar

» I declare myself an Admin
Nicole's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 1:05 pm by Rafael Saldivar

» Rafael's Friends
Nicole's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 6:59 am by Rafael Saldivar

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 70 on Wed May 13, 2015 9:59 pm

Nicole's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicole_Alim_Pegasus

Nicole_Alim_Pegasus

Female Number of posts : 1
Deck Name : Hidden Memories (my favorite monsters; linked with rpg char ^_~)
Registration date : 2010-02-15

Nicole's Application Empty
PostSubject: Nicole's Application   Nicole's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:58 pm

Name: Nicole Alim Pegasus (Maiden name Allister)
Looks:Nicole's Application Cute_Girl

Personality:Sweet caring and kind.She would do anything to help her friends and is also very easy to love.

Biography: From the time she was a little girl able to walk her family treated her like a slave,They made her do all sorts of things that she hated.At one point she ran away and they dragged her back before torturing her more.Even leaving permanant scars on her back.Even with the constant torture she never stopped trying to make people happy.At age 14 her best friend Called the police when she saw Nicole's scars.The police went to her family who said that Nicole tresspassed and wasnt their real daughter.After this she stayed with her friend for awile before the Her parents said they wanted her back.This was because Nicole wasnt their real child;she was adopted.And a orphan.Her real parents left a enormous sum of money in her name for when she was old enough to use it.Nicole packed her things and left on her own from her friends house not wanting to go back to the hell she came from.

A few months later she took up dueling and met Maxamillion Pegasus. They talked about alot of things Nicole very much admired Pegasus and She reminded Pegasus of his diseased wife,With that he adopted her so neither would have to be alone anymore.

Nicole enjoys her art very much and she herself sees duelspirits.She often thought they were the only living creatures that cared about her.
Back to top Go down
deltadrago28

Male Number of posts : 1
Deck Name : Yusei Fudo2

Registration date : 2010-05-13

Nicole's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicole's Application   Nicole's Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:54 pm

Name:Chase
Looks:Awsome
Deck Name:Yusei Fudo2
Back to top Go down

Nicole's Application
Page 1 of 1